Thursday, May 16, 2013

iPhone SMS Recovery-How to Recover deleted SMS from iPhone

Question 1: How do you recover deleted sms messages from iPhone once deleted?
My God! I don’t know what happen!!! I was told that I have lost my text message forever when I synced my iPhone. Is there any way or anything that can retrieve deleted text messages iPhone 4S? What if I did not sync the damn iPhone, nothing was wrong. Please help as soon as possible!

Question 2: I deleted my iPhone sms and how to retrieve iPhone SMS if possible?
I received a sms this morning from an important client. However, I deleted it accidently before I could read it. I'm wondering if there is any way I can restore iPhone sms messages. PLEASEE HELPPP!

I read such questions about iPhone sms recovery every day. It is not strange that iPhone users deleted their sms by mistake. Today, in this article I’d like to share some valid and simple methods to retrieve iPhone sms. These methods could be used for all iPhone versions as iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS etc.)

Safe and efficient ways to recover text messages iPhone

SMS recovery software is the most efficient way for iPhone text message recovery. There are so many sms recovery software nowadays, for most people, what we need to do is choose a valid but inexpensive one. Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery is the one as more people have had success with it. Not only is this program able to recover  text message but also other files like photos, contacts, videos, audio, calendar, call history, bookmarks, etc. You can get it from http://www.any-data-recovery.com/product/iphone-data-recovery.html

Follow the below ways, you will be guaranteed to get back all the deleted sms without any loss!

Method 1: Recover iPhone SMS without Backup
Never backup iPhone sms with iTunes or iCloud before? It doesn’t matter, deleted sms can be quickly and easily recovered by iPhone Data Recovery program. Below are the simple steps:
1. Download Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery and install it on your PC. Launch it and you will get the interface below:


Note: Except iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S, other iPhone versions need to enter DFU mode to scan lost files. Click How to enter iPhone DFU mode to learn details.

2. Choose “Recover Data from iOS Device” option, and click “Star Scan” to scan for lost data. After the scanning is completed, you can preview the deleted sms before recovery.

3. Choose “Messages” category, select the messages you need to recover, and click “Recover” to save the text message on your computer.

Method 2: Recover deleted text messages iPhone from Backup
However, you may ask: “What if I have a backup before?” Well, take it easy, you can resort to other ways. Here is a note: sync iPhone with iTunes will covered the old backup files, so please don’t do that before retrieve the lost data.

Select “Recover Data from iTunes Backup Files” option. iPhone Data Recovery program will identify all the backup files in this computer automatically. Then choose the backup file which needs to recover sms, click “Start Scan”. The last steps are preview and recovery.

Source: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/topics/mobile-devices/recover-deleted-text-messages-iphone.html

Have any question or you found more great methods, welcome to discuss on my Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/iPhoneTextMessageRecovery

Update (September 27, 2013)
The methods above also help to recover text messages on iPhone 5S/5C. Besides, I have got several responses that this article have been helped people restore lost text messages after iOS 7 update successfully.

Watch video demo: